1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
The clinical guidelines that have been written are designed for the use of Primary Ear Care Clinicians in All Ears Cambodia. They were written with local skills, knowledge and availability of drugs in mind and, as such, may not be entirely suited to clinicians working elsewhere.
Nonetheless, they represent a pragmatic approach to these common conditions.
This site is for educational purposes only and as such does not replace clinical judgement. The site contains high-resolution images, although mobile compatible. For optimum viewing, please switch to a HD ready computer.