top of page
1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Calmette - AEC Collaboration
These pages are for the use of doctors and students participating in the Calmette - AEC collaboration. We will post information and course materials on this page as the collaboration goes on.
Quiz links for the Calmette - AEC teaching sessions.
General Knowledge quiz
Temporal Bone Anatomy quiz
Vestibular Anatomy and Physiology quiz
Anatomy and Physiology of Hearing
Mastoid Surgery quiz
Teaching files from Calmette - AEC teaching sessions.
Middle Ear Anatomy
Anatomy and Physiology of the Vestibule
Anatomy and Physiology of the Middle Ear
Perforations of the Eardrum
bottom of page