top of page
1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
This section provides tutorials that cover all aspects of the Swansea University College of Medicine syllabus.
Please note this is the 2022 Virtual teaching link. It contains all of the required materials for GEM Year 2 teaching.
bottom of page