1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Quiz - Chronic Rhinosinusitis
Here is your quiz. Most of the answers are within the text of the tutorial but not all of them. You will have to do a little reading to get all of the answers.
1. Define acute rhinosinusitis and chronic rhinosinusitis.
2. What are the common organisms causing rhinosinusitis and how are they treated.
3. Which forms of rhinosinusitis should you use nasal steroid sprays for?
4. Name the nasal steroids commonly available in Cambodia.
5. Describe the technique of using a nasal spray.
6. Where might disease from the sinuses spread?
7. How do you treat simple rhinitis?
This site is for educational purposes only and as such does not replace clinical judgement. The site contains high-resolution images, although mobile compatible. For optimum viewing, please switch to a HD ready computer.