top of page
1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Virtual Patients - Otology - Unilateral Tinnitus
The patient was shown to have a left-sided, 1.7cm intracannalicular mass that was pouting out of the internal acoustic meatus into the cerebello-pontine angle. No compression of the cerebellar peduncles or pons was noted.
Which of the following is the recommended management for this tumour?
bottom of page