1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
The Gower Walk Challenge
On the weekend of May the 5-6th 2018, members of the ENT department at ABMU health board are walked the length of the Gower coast (40miles!) in 48 hours to raise money to improve ENT educational opportunities in The Gambia.
Here is the route that we took.
Day 1 - Kittle to Rhosilli
Day 2 - Rhosilli to Crofty
And here are some of the photographs that we took along the way.
This site is for educational purposes only and as such does not replace clinical judgement. The site contains high-resolution images, although mobile compatible. For optimum viewing please switch to a HD ready computer.