1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Facial Palsy Quiz
General facial nerve knowledge
A selection of questions on the anatomy of the facial nerve.
Single best answer (SBA)
An SBA consists of a clinical scenario and five possible diagnoses. All that you need to do is to read the case scenario and decide which of the differential diagnoses is most likely. A lot of the diagnoses may seem to fit the scenario but only one of them will be the best fit.