1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Virtual Patients - Otology - Otorrhea
During the clinic review, you obtain some more information. The patient informs you the hearing in the affected ear has deteriorated significantly. There is no associated tinnitus or vertigo.
Past medical history includes grommets as a child.
On examination, otoscopy reveals the following appearance;
Now with the benefit of the examination findings, which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?