1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
ENT Education Swansea
An online resource guiding your study of the Ear, Nose and Throat syllabus at Swansea University.
Enteducationswansea.org is a free, original, online teaching resource.
These pages are devoted to the anatomy, physiology and pathology that are integral to Ear, Nose and Throat prior to working as a clinician in the field. The site has been created to maximise your learning with the principles of andragogy a driving force. Throughout the site we aim to maintain a novel yet familiar layout, providing original content, schematics, and clinical images to create a solid foundation for your ENT education.
Whilst we focus on tailoring information to a corresponding syllabus, everyone is welcome to use the site as a learning resource.
To continue, please select an icon in the top of your screen to navigate to the corresponding syllabus. Alternatively, select one of the sections of the dropdown menu to get started.
We hope you enjoy the site.
The ENT Education Swansea team
This site is for educational purposes only and as such does not replace clinical judgement. The site contains high-resolution images, although mobile compatible, for optimum viewing, please switch to an HD-ready computer.