1. Name of the location of 90% of epistaxis
2. A genetic disorder that forms AV malformations in the skin, lungs, brain etc
3. Name of posterior vascular plexus in the nasal cavity causing posterior epistaxis
4. 1st line treatment for all epistaxis
5. The common brand name for anterior nasal packing
6. Chemical used in cautery sticks
7. Physically scaring complication of posterior nasal packing with foleys catheter
Quiz - Introduction to Balance
1. What is a labyrinth?
2. What is inside the human membranous labyrinth?
3. What disease is caused by a problem of endolymph?
4. What is an ampulla?
5. What are the anatomical differences between a crista and a macula?
6. What does the vestibulo-ocular reflex allow you to do?
This site is for educational purposes only and as such does not replace clinical judgement. The site contains high-resolution images, although mobile compatible. For optimum viewing, please switch to a HD ready computer.